Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.399 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,650,820 (₨282,021) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)