Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.842 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,160,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,852,862 (1,548,975 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)