Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 168.610 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,790,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,600,484 (R$ 15,423) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)