Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.427 CLP / SSP *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,470,149 (783,832 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)