Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.813 CLP / SSP *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,240,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,172,594 (659,175 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)