Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.748 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,847,152 (RM17,823) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)