Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.516 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,102,846 (RM18,976) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,980,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 280 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)