Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.689 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,220,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,157,998 (R$ 18,287) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)