Cost of living in Jinzhou, China compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.481 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,514,477 (36,053元) in Jinzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,080,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)