Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.775 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,760,442 (28,524元) in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)