Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.745 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,870,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,776,200 (元28,115) in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)