Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.405 CLP / CZK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,978,069 (94,827 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)