Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.520 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,100,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,926,699 (元30,640) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)