Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.547 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,664,361 (₨480,319) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)