Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.135 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,080,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,897,972 (₨317,222) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)