Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.043 CLP / ILS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,181,809 (23,488 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)