Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 763.697 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,267,573 (€4,279) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)