Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,517,908 (₩5,851,384) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)