Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,381,887 (₩5,631,240) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)