Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.908 CLP / NPR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,140,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,990,826 (₨ 506,198) in Janakpur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)