Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.178 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,569,103 (₨279,911) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)