Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.414 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,857,964 (₨303,593) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)