Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.178 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,935,445 (₨319,851) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)