Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 9.599 CLP / KGS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,182,150 (331,498 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)