Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04545 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,191,026 (Rp 70,213,788) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)