Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 125.857 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,830,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,472,095 (19,642TL) in İzmit.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)