Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.830 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,710,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,215,843 (20,938TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)