Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k, Ukraine compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.180 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,170,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,736,231 (113,160₴) in Ivano-Frankivs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)