Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 638.140 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,926,939 ($6,154) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)