Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 666.697 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,608,989 ($5,413) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)