Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.717 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,970,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,768,950 (R$ 16,810) in Itajuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)