Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.024 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,900,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,464,558 (22,198TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)