Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.253 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,835,335 (20,963TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)