Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.007 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,720,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,152,813 (E£ 58,173) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)