Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01613 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,658,474 (﷼ 164,828,017) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)