Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 666.697 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,469,040 ($6,703) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)