Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01395 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,050,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,525,396 (﷼ 181,046,852) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)