Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01494 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,430,743 (﷼ 162,646,487) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)