Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 203.925 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,810,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,581,174 (S/. 12,657) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)