Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 202.578 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,720,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,486,513 (S/. 12,274) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)