Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,466,758 in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)