Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.606 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,980,758 (RM18,559) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (37 minutes ago)