Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 162.622 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,966,946 (RM18,244) in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)