Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 743.718 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,551,928 (€4,776) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)