Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 740.536 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,048,223 (€5,467) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)