Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 733.639 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,860,217 (€5,262) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)