Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 752.378 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,494,477 (€4,645) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)