Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 781.994 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,509,697 (€4,488) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)