Cost of living in Indore, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.439 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,748,829 (₨291,217) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)