Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.491 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,574,616 (₨271,282) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (about 1 hour ago)