Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 689.498 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,024,237 ($5,836) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)