Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.974 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,260,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,014,316 (Php232,340) in Iloilo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)