Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.991 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,960,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,642,325 (Php220,366) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)