Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.467 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,990,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,647,740 (S/. 13,546) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)