Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.788 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,046,264 (1,703,924 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)