Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.849 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,050,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,013,101 (1,629,786 ₦) in Ibadan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)