Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.871 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,730,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,714,558 (1,450,808 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (15 minutes ago)