Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 158.596 CLP / RON
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,020,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,857,967 (18,020 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)