Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.268 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,750,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$1,901,615 (₨360,981) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)