Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,200,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,559,938 (₨531,087) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (30 minutes ago)