Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.351 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,942,215 (E£ 78,771) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)