Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.132 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,009,802 (E£ 81,056) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)