Cost of living in Hubli, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.418 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,565,354 (₨272,379) in Hubli.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)