Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 200.930 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,290,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,978,052 (S/. 14,821) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)