Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 203.985 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,140,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,873,364 (S/. 14,086) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (18 minutes ago)