Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.749 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,770,268 (173,356 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)