Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.174 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,394,364 (160,311 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)