Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 316.233 CLP / BYN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,228,320 (7,046 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)