Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,026 prices entered by 458 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 638.140 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,729,731 ($5,845) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)