Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,619 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 682.378 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,752,835 ($5,500) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)